Title: The Sunyassee, an Eastern Tale, and other poems.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hutchinson, James; <Original Pub Date> 1840.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 11645.f.22. James Hutchinson, Books, Entertainment, The Sunyassee, An Eastern Tale, And Other Poems. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035423, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 270 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=485gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
James Hutchinson,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General The-Sunyassee-an-Eastern-Tale-and-other-poems~~James-Hutchinson British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sunyassee, an Eastern Tale, and Other Poems.
Details of the book - The Sunyassee, an Eastern Tale, and Other Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035426
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035423
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,485 kg
Book in our database since 28.03.2012 09:56:28
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:13:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Buchanan's Poems for the People. No. 1.", from "Buchanan, Robert" (9781241035419)
- "Memoir of the early life of the Right Hon. Sir W.H. Maule / edited by Emma Leathley.", from "Created by See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035433)
- "Amyntor and Theodora: Or, the Hermit. a Poem. in Three Cantos. [By David Mallet.]", from "Anonymous; Mallet, David" (9781241035402)
- "Poems on Various Subjects.", from "Hanmer, John" (9781241035440)
- "The Pilgrims of the Sun; A Poem. (Superstition. [A Poem.]).", from "Hogg, James" (9781241035396)
- "The Missionary, a Poem: With an Introduction, Containing a Brief History of Missions, from the Apostles to the Present Time; And an Appendix.", from "Taylor, Thomas" (9781241035457)