Title: Poems and Miscellaneous Essays.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Rhodes, Henrietta; <Original Pub Date> 1814.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 11641.f.49. Henrietta Rhodes, Books, Reference and Language, Poems And Miscellaneous Essays. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035180, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 114 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=218gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems and Miscellaneous Essays.
Details of the book - Poems and Miscellaneous Essays.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035181
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035180
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,218 kg
Book in our database since 03.02.2012 14:50:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:13:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Goulden's Canterbury Guide. to Which Is Added a Guide to the Cathedral.", from "Goulden, C." (9781241035174)
- "The Ribbon Blue: Its Origin and History Relating to Jews ... Written in Rhyme.", from "Page, Barnett" (9781241035198)
- "Hampstead Heath; A Poem, Sacred to Friendship.", from "Horne, William" (9781241035167)
- "An Ode for an Entertainment of Musick on Her Majesty's Birth-Day, and the Success of Her Majesty's Arms by Sea and Land. the Night Performance Before", from "Wall, Thomas" (9781241035204)
- "Fireside Amusements. [Verses.]", from "Cartwright, William" (9781241035150)
- "Poems. (Lochiel's Warning. Hohenlinden.)", from "Anonymous; Campbell, Thomas" (9781241035211)