The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT096754Anonymous. By John Dawson.London : printed for Richardson and Urquhart; and W. Pennington, Kendal, 1781. 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-doctrine-of-philosophical-necessity-briefly-invalidated~~John-Dawson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171485395, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10 - 20 TagenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
The Doctrine of Philosophical Necessity Briefly Invalidated.
Details of the book - The Doctrine of Philosophical Necessity Briefly Invalidated.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171485391
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171485395
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 17.11.2011 14:47:49
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:22:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Evelina, Or, a Young Lady's Entrance Into the World. in a Series of Letters. the Second Edition. Volume 2 of 3", from "Burney, Frances" (9781171485384)
- "Le Macon Demasque, Ou Le Vrai Secret Des Franc Macons, ...", from "T. W." (9781171485407)
- "Letters on Missions; Addressed to the Protestant Ministers of the British Churches. by Melvill Horne, ...", from "Horne, Melvill" (9781171485377)
- "Pensees Philosophiques, En Francois Et En Italien, Auxquelles on a Ajoute Un Entretien D'Un Philosophe Avec Mde. La Duchesse de***. Ouvrage Posthume d", from "Diderot, Denis" (9781171485414)
- "Memoirs of an English Missionary to the Coast of Guinea; Who Went Thither for the Sole Purpose of Converting the Negroes to Christianity", from "Thompson, Thomas" (9781171485360)
- "A Philosophical and Political History of the Settlements and Trade of the Europeans in the East and West Indies. by the ABBE Raynal. to Which Is Add", from "Raynal, Abbe" (9781171485421)