The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT138405Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for John Tyler, 1732. ,vii,,215,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Tullys-offices-in-English-The-fifth-edition-corrected-By-Mr-Tho-Cockman~~Marcus-Tullius-Cicero Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171485344, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 262 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=472gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Tully's Offices. In English. The Fifth Edition Corrected. By Mr. Tho. Cockman. Marcus Tullius Cicero, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Tully's Offices. In English. The Fifth Edition Corrected. By Mr. Tho. Cockman. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Tully's Offices. in English. the Fifth Edition Corrected. by Mr. Tho. Cockman.
Details of the book - Tully's Offices. in English. the Fifth Edition Corrected. by Mr. Tho. Cockman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171485346
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171485344
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,472 kg
Book in our database since 02.05.2011 02:47:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:39:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Critical History of the Establishment of the Bretons Among the Gauls, ... Done from the Original French, Printed at Paris. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Vertot, Abbe De" (9781171485339)
- "Alciphron: Or, the Minute Philosopher. in Seven Dialogues. Containing an Apology for the Christian Religion, Against Those Who Ar", from "Berkeley, George" (9781171485353)
- "The Devil Upon Two Sticks in England: Being a Continuation of Le Diable Boiteux of Le Sage. ... Volume 5 of 6", from "Combe, William" (9781171485322)
- "Memoirs of an English Missionary to the Coast of Guinea; Who Went Thither for the Sole Purpose of Converting the Negroes to Christianity", from "Thompson, Thomas" (9781171485360)
- "A Philosophical Dissertation Upon the Inlets to Human Knowledge; In a Letter from a Gentleman in the Country to His Friend at London.", from "Philalethes, Gentleman In the Country" (9781171485315)
- "Letters on Missions; Addressed to the Protestant Ministers of the British Churches. by Melvill Horne, ...", from "Horne, Melvill" (9781171485377)