1767, ISBN: 9781171141648
Paperback. New. This item is printed on demand. Paperback. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British LibraryT112931First published in London in 1762 as A legacy to the world: . . By a civil magistrate. . . . At foot of titlepage: Price one shilling unbound. A variant bears a slip pasted over the price: Price one shilling and six pence, unbound. Bury : printed and sold by W. Green; also by W. Chase Norwich, E. Creighton Ipswich, T. Hollingsworth Lynn; J. Wilkie, and C. Corbett, London, 1767. ix, 1, 90p. ; 8 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
Shipping costs: EUR 11.95
2010, ISBN: 1171141645, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 108 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A friendly and charitable legacy to the world; or essays for the better promoting of all Christian and moral duties, ... The second edition. By Hamon L'Estrange, Esq; - Paperback
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-24. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-24
Vir Ventures Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 26.00
A Friendly and Charitable Legacy to the World; Or Essays for the Better Promoting of All Christian and Moral Duties, . the Second Edition. by Hamo - Paperback
2013, ISBN: 1171141645
[EAN: 9781171141648], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.99
A Friendly and Charitable Legacy to the World; Or Essays for the Better Promoting of All Christian and Moral Duties, ... the Second Edition. by Hamo
Details of the book - A Friendly and Charitable Legacy to the World; Or Essays for the Better Promoting of All Christian and Moral Duties, ... the Second Edition. by Hamo
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171141648
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171141645
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,209 kg
Book in our database since 24.10.2010 02:49:25
Book found last time on 09.10.2013 11:00:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Defence of an Ordained Ministry, Against the Democratical Principles of the Brownists, ... Who Would Take It Quite Away, and Give All Power Into t", from "Cawdwell, Thomas" (9781171141631)
- "Some Considerations Occasioned by a PostScript from the ... Bishop of Bangor to the Dean of Chichester, Offered to His Lordship. by Thomas Sherlock, .", from "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781171141655)
- "The State of True Religion in All Ages, and the Charges Attending Divine Worship Consider'd. ... Being a Discourse Deliver'd at Hempstead in Hertfords", from "Rees, David" (9781171141624)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Dr. Edward Tenison, Concerning Some Citations Made from the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury's Preliminary Discourse to the Aposto", from "Herne, Thomas" (9781171141662)
- "The nature and the causes of atheism, pointed out in a discourse, delivered at the Chapel in Lewin's-Mead, Bristol. Also, remarks on a work, entitled Origine de tous les cultes, ou religion universelle. Par Dupuis, citoyen françois", from "Estlin, John Prior" (9781171141617)
- "A Letter to the Reverend the Prolocutor: Being an Answer to a Paper, Advertised as Published in the Post-Boy of April 3D, 1718. Intituled, a Letter", from "Herne, Thomas" (9781171141679)