The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT005053London : printed in the year, 1718. ,25,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-Seale-in-Kent-By-Max-Buck~~Maximilian-Buck Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1171126603, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached At Seale In Kent. By Max. Buck ... Maximilian Buck, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached At Seale In Kent. By Max. Buck ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached at Seale in Kent. by Max. Buck ...
Details of the book - A Sermon Preached at Seale in Kent. by Max. Buck ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126607
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126603
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 16.12.2012 11:12:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:33:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Farewell Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Great Kimbel, in the County of Bucks, August the 17th, 1707. by Richard Mayo, ...", from "Mayo, Richard" (9781171126591)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in the Chapel Royal at St. James's, November the 5th 1706. ... by George Stanhope, ...", from "Stanhope, George" (9781171126614)
- "The Excellency of Charity. a Sermon Preach'd to the Clergy of the Arch-Deaconry of Chester, June 3D. 1712. at Their Yearly Meating at Warrington, for", from "Cowper, John" (9781171126584)
- "Christianity the Only True Comfort for Troubled Minds. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen in Her Chapel Royal at St. James's. Sunday November the 3D 1", from "Stanhope, George" (9781171126621)
- "The Duty of Glorifying God, for the Benefits of Our Redemption. a Sermon Preach'd at Tunbridge-Wells, on Sunday, July 17, 1715. by Josiah Whately, ...", from "Whately, Josiah" (9781171126577)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Camberwell, on the 7th Day of September, 1704. ... a Day of Publick Thanksgiving and Rejoycing for the Glo", from "Jephson, Alexander" (9781171126638)