The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N016355Notes: Originally published from November 7, 1752 to March 9, 1754, with John Hawkesworth, Joseph Warton, Samuel Johnson and others as contributors.Imprint: London : printed for B. Law; J. Dodsley; W. Fox; Vernor and Hood; J. Anderson; and W. Miller, [1800?]. Collation: 358,iii,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-adventurer-by-Dr-Hawksworth-sic-Complete-in-one-volume~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170965792, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 368 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=658gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Adventurer, By Dr. Hawksworth [sic]. Complete In One Volume. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Adventurer, By Dr. Hawksworth [sic]. Complete In One Volume. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Adventurer, by Dr. Hawksworth [Sic]. Complete in One Volume.
Details of the book - The Adventurer, by Dr. Hawksworth [Sic]. Complete in One Volume.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170965795
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170965792
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,658 kg
Book in our database since 19.04.2012 02:15:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Homeri Ilias Gr]ce Et Latine. Annotationes in Usum Serenissimi Principis Gulielmi Augusti, Ducis de Cumberland, &C. Regio Jussu Scripsit Atque Edidit", from "Homer" (9781170965788)
- "The Polite Philosopher: Or, an Essay on That Art Which Makes a Man Happy in Himself, and Agreeable to Others. the Ninth Edition.", from "Forrester, James" (9781170965801)
- "Homeri Ilias Gr]ce Et Latine. Annotationes in Usum Serenissimi Principis Gulielmi Augusti, Ducis de Cumberland, &C. Regio Jussu Scripsit Atque Edidit", from "Homer" (9781170965771)
- "The Orphan: Or, the Unhappy Marriage. a Tragedy.", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781170965818)
- "Homeri Ilias Græce et Latine. Annotationes in usum serenissimi principis Gulielmi Augusti, Ducis de Cumberland, &c. Regio jussu scripsit atque edidit ... Editio sexta. Volume 1 of 2 (Latin Edition)", from "Homer" (9781170965764)
- "Ovid's Tristia, in Five Books in English; Being a Prose, Verbal and Grammatical Version, ... for the Use of Schools. by N. Bailey.", from "Ovid" (9781170965825)