The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T055525Notes: The dedication signed: Arthur Murphy. P.86, 101 misnumbered 6, 10.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell, 1785. Collation: vi,121,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-way-to-keep-him~~Arthur-Murphy Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170963803, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 136 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Way To Keep Him: A Comedy, Performed At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane. Arthur Murphy, Books, Art and Architecture, The Way To Keep Him: A Comedy, Performed At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Way to Keep Him: A Comedy, Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane.
Details of the book - The Way to Keep Him: A Comedy, Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963807
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963803
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,254 kg
Book in our database since 02.05.2012 07:41:33
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Aerostation; Or, the Templar's Stratagem. a Farce. in Two Acts. Written by F. Pilon, ... as It Is Performed with Applause at the Theatre-Royal in Cove", from "Pilon, Frederick" (9781170963791)
- "The Noble Peasant, a Comic Opera, in Three Acts; As Performed at the Theatre-Royal, in the Haymarket. by Thomas Holcroft.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170963814)
- "The Inquisitor; A Play, in Five Acts. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170963784)
- "The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq.", from "Cumberland, Richard" (9781170963821)
- "Airs, Duetts, Trios, &C. in Peeping Tom of Coventry. a Musical Piece of Two Acts. Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market. Written by Mr. O'K", from "O'Keeffe, John" (9781170963777)
- "The Tragedy of Med]a. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. with a Preface Containing, Some Reflections on the New Way of Criticism. by M", from "Johnson, Charles" (9781170963838)