The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N023257Notes: Imprint: London : printed and sold by Tho. Meighan, 1734. Collation: ,196p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-sincere-Christians-guide-in-the-choice-of-religion-By-J-Gother~~John-Gother Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953859, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 212 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=386gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Sincere Christian's Guide, In The Choice Of Religion. By J. Gother, ... John Gother, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Sincere Christian's Guide, In The Choice Of Religion. By J. Gother, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sincere Christian's Guide, in the Choice of Religion. by J. Gother, ...
Details of the book - The Sincere Christian's Guide, in the Choice of Religion. by J. Gother, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953853
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953859
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,386 kg
Book in our database since 07.10.2012 04:41:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Commentary Upon the Books of Joshua, Judges and Ruth. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", from "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953846)
- "The Shortest Way to End Disputes about Religion. in Two Parts. ...", from "Manning, Robert" (9781170953860)
- "A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Samuel. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", from "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953839)
- "A Dissertation Concerning Water-Baptism. the First Part. the Second Edition, with Additions.", from "Salmon, William" (9781170953877)
- "A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Kings. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", from "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953822)
- "Priest-Craft, Its Character and Consequences. by Edmund Hickeringill, ...", from "Hickeringill, Edmund" (9781170953884)