The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N022879Notes: With a final contents leaf. In: 'Instructions for masters, traders, labourers, &c'.Imprint: [London?] : Printed in the year, 1718. Collation: 53,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Instructions-for-youth~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953514, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Instructions For Youth. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Instructions For Youth. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Instructions for Youth.
Details of the book - Instructions for Youth.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953518
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953514
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 25.01.2012 09:56:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Imperial Standard of Messiah Triumphant; Coming Now in the Power And, Kingdom of His Father, to Reign with His Saints on Earth. by R. Roach, B.D.", from "Roach, Richard" (9781170953501)
- "The Practice of Divine Love Revised: Being an Exposition of the Church-Catechism. by ... Thomas Kenn, ... to Which Are Added, Directions for Prayer.", from "Ken, Thomas" (9781170953525)
- "A Discourse Concerning the Religious Observation of the Lord's Day, Both Doctrinal and Practical: In Two Parts. ... by Alexander Jephson, ...", from "Jephson, Alexander" (9781170953495)
- "Pax Vobis: Or, Gospel and Liberty, Against Ancient and Modern Papists. by E. G. Preacher of the Word. the Fifth Edition, Correcte", from "Gordon, John" (9781170953532)
- "The Duty and Pleasure of Praise and Thanksgiving. by Henry Scougall, ...", from "Scougal, Henry" (9781170953488)
- "Insolence Rebuk'd: Or, an Answer to a Letter on the Subject of Infallibility, from a Scurrilous Popish Parishioner: In Which Answer, the", from "Rigby, John" (9781170953549)