The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N023127Notes: Imprint: London : printed for William Owen; and for James Leake, at Bath, 1750. Collation: 57,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Remarks-on-Mrs-Muilmans-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-the-Earl-of-Chesterfield-In-a-letter-to-Mrs-Muilman-By-a-lady~~Lady BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953255, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady. - Paperback
[EAN: 9781170953259], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/07/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.11
Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady.
Details of the book - Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953259
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953255
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,132 kg
Book in our database since 24.05.2012 10:54:06
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Lawfulness and Necessity of Ministers Their Reading the Act of Parliament, for Bringing to Justice the Murderers of Captain John Porteous.", from "Logan, George" (9781170953242)
- "The Gentlemans Auditor: Or a New and Easie Method for Keeping Accompts of Gentlemens Estates as Well in Relation to Their Layings Out, as Comi", from "T. R. (Thomas Richards), R. (Thomas Rich" (9781170953266)
- "A Second Letter to a Tory-Member, Concerning the Management of the War.", from "Hare, Francis" (9781170953235)
- "A Letter to a Friend in Suffolk, Occasion'd by a Report of Repealing the Triennial ACT. the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953273)
- "The Oath of Abjuration Enquir'd Into: In a Letter to a Friend.", from "Logan, Allan" (9781170953228)
- "Broad Scotch, Address'd to All True Scots Men. the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953280)