The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T198384Notes: Drop-head title.Imprint: [London, 1768]. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-list-of-the-governors-of-St-Thomass-Hospital-in-Southwark-1768~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117095300X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A List of the Governors of St. Thomas's-Hospital, in Southwark, 1768.
Details of the book - A List of the Governors of St. Thomas's-Hospital, in Southwark, 1768.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953006
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117095300X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 22.08.2012 11:13:02
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A List of the Governors of the Hospitals of Bridewell and Bethlem, and of Their Benefactions.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170952993)
- "A List of the Governors of St. Thomas's Hospital, in Southwark, 1773.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953013)
- "A King and No King: Or, the Best Argument for a Just Title. Being the Present Case of Great Britain, Briefly Consider'd in a Seasonable Ad", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170952986)
- "The Terr] Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford. the Fourth Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953020)
- "The Rival Dutchess: Or, Court Incendiary. in a Dialogue Between Madam Maintenon, and Madam M.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170952979)
- "An Account of the Past and Present State of the Amicable Society for a Perpetual Assurance-Office; With the Occasions of the Low Condition It Is Now", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953037)