Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196557Notes: Imprint: London : printed and sold by Joseph Downing, [1716?]. Collation: 12p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Prayers-for-the-use-of-the-charity-schools~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170925685, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Prayers For The Use Of The Charity-schools. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Prayers For The Use Of The Charity-schools. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prayers for the Use of the Charity-Schools.
Details of the book - Prayers for the Use of the Charity-Schools.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925683
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925685
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 23.07.2012 01:25:56
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preached at George's Meeting-House, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast; ... by James Manning. ...", from "Manning, James" (9781170925676)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925690)
- "St. Paul's Sense of Self-Examination, and the Danger of Eating and Drinking Unworthily, with Respect to the Lord's Supper; Explain'd and Improv'd. in", from "Tren, John" (9781170925669)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925706)
- "The Sabbath. a Sermon Preached in His Majesty's Chapel, Whitehall, and Before the University of Oxford: By Benjamin Kennicott, ... the Second Edition.", from "Kennicott, Benjamin" (9781170925652)
- "The Psalms of David in Meter.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925713)