Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T183369Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for Johnson & Payne; and Mrs. Gardiner, 1768. Collation: viii,31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-evil-of-national-divisions-A-sermon-preached-at-the-Great-Meeting-House-in-Coventry-On-Wednesday-August-10-1768-By-Thomas-Porter~~Thomas-Porter BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Evil Of National Divisions. A Sermon, Preached At The Great Meeting House In Coventry. On Wednesday, August 10, 1768. By Thomas Porter, ... Thomas Porter, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Evil Of National Divisions. A Sermon, Preached At The Great Meeting House In Coventry. On Wednesday, August 10, 1768. By Thoma Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Evil of National Divisions. a Sermon, Preached at the Great Meeting House in Coventry. on Wednesday, August 10, 1768. by Thomas Porter, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Evil of National Divisions. a Sermon, Preached at the Great Meeting House in Coventry. on Wednesday, August 10, 1768. by Thomas Porter, ...
Details of the book - The Evil of National Divisions. a Sermon, Preached at the Great Meeting House in Coventry. on Wednesday, August 10, 1768. by Thomas Porter, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925584
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925588
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 10.02.2011 22:32:34
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Constitution and Polity of the Catholick Church, and the Dreadful Nature and Consequences of Schism, Defined and Illustrated in Forty Propositions", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925577)
- "A Discourse Concerning Saving Faith. by Henry Grove.", from "Grove, Henry" (9781170925591)
- "Two Discourses on the Creation of All Things by Jesus Christ; And on the Resurrection of the Dead Through the Man Jesus Christ. Second Edition. Publis", from "Tyrwhitt, Robert" (9781170925560)
- "The Secret History of the Loose and Incestuous Loves of Pope Gregory VII. Commonly Call'd St. Hildebrand: And of the Cardinal de Richelieu. Collected", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925607)
- "Imitations of the Eighteenth Epistle of the First Book, and of the Eighth Ode of the Fourth Book of Horace. by the Author of the Eulogy of Frederic Ki", from "Author of the Eulogy of Frederic King of" (9781170925553)
- "A Particular of the Several Charitable Gifts, Rents, and Revenues, Belonging to the Parish of Enfield, in the County of Middlesex; With the Names of", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925614)