The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T222482Notes: With a woodcut illustration on the titlepage.Imprint: [Edinburgh] : Printeed [sic] and sold in Niddry's wynd, 1785. Collation: 24p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-comical-and-merry-tricks-of-Leper-the-taylor-In-two-parts~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170924611, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Comical And Merry Tricks Of Leper The Taylor. In Two Parts. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Comical And Merry Tricks Of Leper The Taylor. In Two Parts. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Comical and Merry Tricks of Leper the Taylor. in Two Parts.
Details of the book - The Comical and Merry Tricks of Leper the Taylor. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924617
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924611
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 14.08.2011 22:02:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of John Cheap the Chapman, Containing Above a Hundred Merry Exploits Done by Him and His Fellow Traveller, Drouthy Tom, a Sticket Shaver.", from "Graham, Dougal" (9781170924600)
- "A Persian Epistle from Solin, Chief Eunuch at the Grand Seraglio at Ispahan, to the REV. Dr. Martin Madan, on the Publication of His Late Koran, Cal", from "Solin" (9781170924624)
- "The Young Coalman's Courtship to a Creel-Wife's Daughter: Being a Dialogue Between an Old Woman and Her Son: Wherein She Instructs Him in the Real Art", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924594)
- "Address to the General Baptists, from the Committee of Their Society, for the Education of Ministers, Appointed by Their General Assembly Held at Wors", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924631)
- "The Merry Tales of the Wise Men of Gotham.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924587)
- "Some Brief Observations and Notes, Expository and Practical: On John XIII. from Ver. 1. to 17. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924648)