The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T181173Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1766. Collation: ,56p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-tragical-history-of-King-Richard-III-Alterd-from-Shakespear-by-Colley-Cibber-Esq~~Colley-Cibber BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170924158, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Tragical History of King Richard III. Alter'd from Shakespear by Colley Cibber, Esq. . - Paperback
[EAN: 9781170924150], Neubuch, INGRAM, This item is printed on demand. Item doesn't include CD/DVD.
BargainBookStores, Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.65
The Tragical History of King Richard III. Alter'd from Shakespear by Colley Cibber, Esq. ...
Details of the book - The Tragical History of King Richard III. Alter'd from Shakespear by Colley Cibber, Esq. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924150
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924158
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 27.08.2011 01:35:46
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Fair Penitent; A Tragedy. Written by Nicolas Rowe, Esq. ...", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170924143)
- "PH]Dra and Hippolitus, a Tragedy. by Mr. Edmund Smith, ...", from "Smith, Edmund" (9781170924167)
- "The Recruiting Officer: A Comedy. by Mr. George Farquhar.", from "Farquhar, George" (9781170924136)
- "M. Tullii Ciceronis Epistolarum Libri Quatuor: AB Joanne Sturmio, Puerilis Educationis Causa Selecti, & Ad Castigatissima Ciceronis Exemplaria Recens", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170924174)
- "Lord Chesterfield's Advice to His Son, on Men and Manners; Or, a New System of Education. ...", from "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170924129)
- "Marci Tullii Ciceronis in M. Antonium Orationes I. Et II. Ex Editione J. Oliveti.", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170924181)