The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT168164Anonymous. By John Oswald.London : printed for E. Macklew, 1786. 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Ran-comic-evangelizantes~~John-Oswald Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117091375X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Ranae Comicae Evangelizantes: Or, The Comic Frogs Turned Methodist. John Oswald, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Ranae Comicae Evangelizantes: Or, The Comic Frogs Turned Methodist. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Ran] Comic] Evangelizantes: Or, the Comic Frogs Turned Methodist.
Details of the book - Ran] Comic] Evangelizantes: Or, the Comic Frogs Turned Methodist.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913758
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117091375X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 20.07.2011 14:42:34
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Life of Faith in Time of Trial and Affliction, Cleared Up and Explained, from Heb. X. XVIII. Now the Just Shall Live by Faith. by Mr. John Brown,", from "Brown, John" (9781170913741)
- "The Book of Common-Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913765)
- "The Swan-Song, or the Second Part of the Life of Faith, in Times of Trial and Affliction: Opened and Applied by ... Mr. John Brown. and Published by t", from "Brown, John" (9781170913734)
- "Bona Mors: Or, the Art of Dying Happily in the Congregation of Jesus Christ Crucify'd, and of His Condoling Mother. the Ninth Edi", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913772)
- "Religious Courtship Abridg'd: Being Historical Discourses, on the Necessity of Marrying Religious Husbands and Wives Only. as Also of Husbands and W", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170913727)
- "Thoughts Concerning God and Nature. in Answer to Lord Bolingbroke's Philosophy. by John Hill.", from "Hill, John" (9781170913789)