The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T190309London : printed in the year, 1792. 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Equality-no-liberty-or-subordination-the-order-of-God-and-the-welfare-of-man~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913687, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Equality No Liberty; Or, Subordination The Order Of God, And The Welfare Of Man. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Equality No Liberty; Or, Subordination The Order Of God, And The Welfare Of Man. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Equality No Liberty; Or, Subordination the Order of God, and the Welfare of Man.
Details of the book - Equality No Liberty; Or, Subordination the Order of God, and the Welfare of Man.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913680
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913687
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 08.06.2012 09:12:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Wicked Life, and Fatal But Deserved Death, of Haman, Ahasuerus's Prime Minister: A Sermon, Preached Before the Magistrates of Edinburgh, on the Da", from "Webster, Alexander" (9781170913673)
- "The Life of David: Or, the History of the Man After God's Own Heart.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913697)
- "A Reply to Francis de La Pillonniere the Bishop of Bangor's Reputed Jesuit's Answer to Doctor Snape's Accusation. ... in a Letter to the LD. Bishop", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913666)
- "The Rights of C]sar: A Sermon. in Which the Scripture-Doctrine of Magistracy Is Opened Up and Enforced. by a Friend to Peace and Good Order", from "Friend to Peace and Good Order, To Peace" (9781170913703)
- "The Nature of the Kingdom, or Church, of Christ. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King, at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on Sunday March 31, 1717. by .", from "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170913659)
- "Liberty. in Two Parts.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913710)