The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)W019853In verse. Attributed to Edmund Cartwright by Bristol.Philadelphia : Re-printed, by James Humphreys, Junior, in Front-Street, MDCCLXXIV. . 30,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Armine-and-Elvira-A-legendary-tale-In-two-parts~~Edmund-Cartwright Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Armine And Elvira. A Legendary Tale. In Two Parts. Edmund Cartwright, Books, Reference and Language, Armine And Elvira. A Legendary Tale. In Two Parts. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: BERTRAMS PRINT ON DEMAND, Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Armine and Elvira. a Legendary Tale. in Two Parts.
Details of the book - Armine and Elvira. a Legendary Tale. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913307
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117091330X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: BERTRAMS PRINT ON DEMAND
Book in our database since 19.12.2011 20:30:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The grave. A poem. By Robert Blair. [One line from Job] To which is added, An elegy written in a country church-yard, by Mr. Gray. The seventh edition.", from "Blair, Robert" (9781170913291)
- "Narrative by Samuel Stalker.", from "Stalker, Samuel" (9781170913314)
- "Suspicious Husband, a Comedy. by the Right Reverend Dr. Benj", from "Hoadly, Dr." (9781170913284)
- "A Catalogue of Books, for Sale or Circulation, by William P. Blake, at the Boston Book-Store, No. 59, Cornhill. Consisting of the Most Approved Auth", from "Blake, William Pynson" (9781170913321)
- "Works of Mr. Robert Gould", from "Gould, Robert" (9781170913277)
- "Times; A Poem. £Three Lines of Quotations]", from "Markoe, Peter" (9781170913338)