The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: N024958Notes: Imprint: London : printed for T. Kearsley, 1785. Collation: 29,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Susan-and-Osmund-a-lyric-poem~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794386, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Susan And Osmund, A Lyric Poem. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Susan And Osmund, A Lyric Poem. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Susan and Osmund, a Lyric Poem.
Details of the book - Susan and Osmund, a Lyric Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794388
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794386
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 23.06.2011 12:56:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Pranceriana Poetica: Or, Prancer's Garland. Being a Collection of Fugitive Poems, Written Since the Publication of Pranceriana and the Appe", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794371)
- "The Strolling Hero, Or, Rome's Knight-Errant. a Hudibrastick Poem on the Young Chevalier's Expedition. by Jemmy Butler.", from "Butler, Jemmy" (9781170794395)
- "The Powers of Fancy. a Poem. by William Gill Wheatcroft.", from "Wheatcroft, William Gill" (9781170794364)
- "The Story of Elizabeth Canning Considered by Dr. Hill. with Remarks on What Has Been Called, a Clear State of Her Case, by Mr. Fielding; And Answers t", from "Hill, John" (9781170794401)
- "The Works of Miss Hannah More in Prose and Verse.", from "More, Hannah" (9781170794357)
- "Speculum Anni: Or, Season on the Seasons, for the Year of Our Lord 1798; ... by Henry Season, ... the Author's Sixty-Fifth Impression", from "Season, Henry" (9781170794418)