The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N033681Notes: Anonymous. By Sir Richard Cox. D-e of B-d = Duke of Bedford.Imprint: London : printed for I. Herbert, 1757. Collation: 47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-His-G-e-the-D-e-of-B-d-The-third-edition~~Richard-Cox BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682693, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To His G-e The D-e Of B-d. The Third Edition. Richard Cox, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To His G-e The D-e Of B-d. The Third Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to His G-E the D-E of B-D. the Third Edition.
Details of the book - A Letter to His G-E the D-E of B-D. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682692
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682693
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 08.06.2011 20:52:22
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Moderator or an Umpire Between Caleb D'Anvers, Esq; And the Ministry. Being a Method Proposed to Bring the Agressor Whoever He Be, to Just Punishm", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682685)
- "An Address to the Publick, on the Expediency of a Regular Plan for the Maintenance and Government of the Poor: With Some General Observations on the", from "Woodward, Richard" (9781170682708)
- "A Speech, Against the Suspending and Dispensing Prerogative, &C. the Fifth Edition, with Many Corrections and Additions.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682678)
- "A Letter from Dr. Ducarel, F.R.S. and F.S.A. to William Watson, M.D. F.R.S. Upon the Early Cultivation of Botany in England; And Some Particulars ab", from "Ducarel, Andrew Coltee" (9781170682715)
- "Ministerial Usurpation Displayed, and the Prerogatives of the Crown, with the Rights of Parliament and of the Privy Council, Considered. in an Appeal", from "Ruffhead, Owen" (9781170682661)
- "A Specimen of Dr. Burnet's Behaviour in Private Cases, Represented in His Behaviour to Sir Alexander Brand, of Brandsfield, Knt. the Second Edition,", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682722)