The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N025265Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for W. Webb, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1754. Collation: 33,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-word-in-season-to-the-old-whigs-By-an-old-whigg~~Old-Whigg BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682464, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Word In Season To The Old Whigs. By An Old Whigg. Old Whigg., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Word In Season To The Old Whigs. By An Old Whigg. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Word in Season to the Old Whigs. by an Old Whigg.
Details of the book - A Word in Season to the Old Whigs. by an Old Whigg.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682463
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682464
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 17.02.2012 08:12:13
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Occasional Letter to the Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682456)
- "A Circular Letter to the Several Petitioning Counties, Cities, and Towns, Addressed to Their Respective General Meetings, Against the Late Propositi", from "Sharp, Granville" (9781170682470)
- "The Out-Of-Door Parliament. by a Gentleman, of the Middle Temple.", from "Gentleman of the Middle Temple, Of The M" (9781170682449)
- "The Oeconomy of His Majesty's Navy-Office. Containing the Several Duties of the Commissioners and Principal Officers Thereof. Being the First Rules Es", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682487)
- "An Old Remedy New Reviv'd: Or, an Infallible Method to Prevent This City from Sharing in the Calamities of Lisbon. by a Citizen.", from "Citizen" (9781170682432)
- "Observations on the Conspiracies of the Non-Jurors; And Their Spiriting Up Assassins and Murtherers: Particularly James Shepherd, Lately Executed at T", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682494)