The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N041769Notes: Imprint: [London : printed by James Harrison, 1797] Collation: ,iii,,139,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Negotiations-at-Paris-and-at-Lisle~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682421, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 150 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Negotiations At Paris, And At Lisle. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Negotiations At Paris, And At Lisle. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Negotiations at Paris, and at Lisle.
Details of the book - Negotiations at Paris, and at Lisle.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682425
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682421
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,281 kg
Book in our database since 12.09.2012 09:07:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Learned Dissertation Upon Old Women, Male and Female, Spiritual and Temporal, in All Ages; ... to Which Is Added, an Essay Upon the Present Union", from "Gordon, Thomas" (9781170682418)
- "An Old Remedy New Reviv'd: Or, an Infallible Method to Prevent This City from Sharing in the Calamities of Lisbon. by a Citizen.", from "Citizen" (9781170682432)
- "A Call to Recollection, Resolution, and Exertion, with a View to the Present State and Essential Interests of This Country. by the REV. R. P. Finch,", from "Finch, Robert Pool" (9781170682401)
- "The Out-Of-Door Parliament. by a Gentleman, of the Middle Temple.", from "Gentleman of the Middle Temple, Of The M" (9781170682449)
- "Considerations Humbly Submitted to the House of Lords, on the Two East-India-Bills, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox & Mr. Pitt: With Observations o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682395)
- "An Occasional Letter to the Right Honourable H---- P----, Esq; The Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682456)