Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N021183Notes: Includes: 'An account of the life and writings of Mr. James Thomson' (p.[iii]-xxxi), paraphrased from Patrick Murdoch's biography and prefixed to Thomson's 'Works', 1762; 'Ode on the death of Mr. Thomson. By Mr. Collins' (p.[xxxii]-xxxvi).Imprint: London : printed for and sold by the booksellers, 1792. Collation: 240p.,plates ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-seasons-By-James-Thomson-To-which-is-prefixed-An-account-of-the-life-and-writings-of-the-author-A-correct-edition-with-new-designs~~James-Thomson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679943, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 248 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=449gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Seasons. by James Thomson. to Which Is Prefixed, an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author. a Correct Edition, with New Designs. - Paperback
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Linguistics
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The Seasons. by James Thomson. to Which Is Prefixed, an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author. a Correct Edition, with New Designs.
Details of the book - The Seasons. by James Thomson. to Which Is Prefixed, an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author. a Correct Edition, with New Designs.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679944
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679943
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,449 kg
Book in our database since 18.01.2011 18:31:51
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Collection of the Writings of Mr. Edward Ward. ... Vol. II. the Fifth Edition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Ward, Edward" (9781170679937)
- "Poems on Several Occasions.", from "Prior, Matthew" (9781170679951)
- "The Royal Invitation: Or, Britannia's Glory. a Poem. by W.M. ...", from "M----K, W----M" (9781170679920)
- "The Lady's Last Stake Or, the Wife's Resentment. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal, in Crow-Street, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by", from "Cibber, Colley" (9781170679968)
- "Alexis; Or, the Young Adventurer. a Novel.", from "MacDonald, Alexander" (9781170679913)
- "The London Merchant; Or, the History of George Barnwell. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, and Covent-Garden. by Mr. Lillo. a New Edi", from "Lillo, George" (9781170679975)