The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N026683Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Glasgow : printed by R. Urie, 1754. Collation: ,89,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Moral-essays-in-four-epistles-By-Alexander-Pope-Esq~~Alexander-Pope BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679854, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Moral Essays, In Four Epistles. By Alexander Pope, Esq. Alexander Pope, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Moral Essays, In Four Epistles. By Alexander Pope, Esq. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Moral Essays, in Four Epistles. by Alexander Pope, Esq.
Details of the book - Moral Essays, in Four Epistles. by Alexander Pope, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679852
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679854
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,186 kg
Book in our database since 30.07.2012 11:41:38
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Llyfr Gweddi Gyffredin, a Gweinidogaeth y Sacramentau, a Chynheddfau a Seremoniau Eraill Yr Eglwys, Yn Ol Arfer Eglwys Loegr: Neu Salmau Dafydd, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679845)
- "An Essay on Man. by Alexander Pope, Esq. Carefully Corrected.", from "Pope, Alexander" (9781170679869)
- "Sixteen Casuistical Sermons Preached on Several Occasions. by ... Dr. John Sharp, ... Vol. III. the Fourth Edition. Volume 3 of 3", from "Sharp, John" (9781170679838)
- "Sermons Preached on Several Occasions: With Two Discourses of Conscience. by ... Dr. John Sharp, ... Vol. II. Volume 2 of 2", from "Sharp, John" (9781170679876)
- "The Quaker's Defence of the People of England and Holland; In a Letter from Obadiah Gulliver to Isaac Ben Gideon the Jew, Occasioned by the Publicatio", from "Gulliver, Obadiah" (9781170679821)
- "Hymns of Petition and Thanksgiving for the Promise of the Father. by the Reverend Mr. John and Charles Wesley.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170679883)