Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N009123Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Johnson, 1789. Collation: 112p.,3 plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Elements-of-agriculture-and-vegetation-By-George-Fordyce-To-which-is-added-an-appendix-for-the-use-of-practical-farmers-The-fourth-edition~~George-Fordyce BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679196, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition. - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition.
Details of the book - Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679197
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679196
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 14.03.2011 16:37:35
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679180)
- "Considerations on the Medicinal Use, and on the Production of Factitious Airs. Part I. by Thomas Beddoes, M.D. Part II. by James Watt, Engineer. Editi", from "Beddoes, Thomas" (9781170679203)
- "An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679173)
- "An Answer to That Heterogeneous Letter, Addressed to Dr. Wessels, ... and Subjoined to the Petition of the Unborn Babes. Dedicated to the Young Physi", from "McGripes, Dr" (9781170679210)
- "Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...", from "Aitken, John" (9781170679166)
- "Aristotle's Complete Master-Piece. in Three Parts; Displaying the Secrets of Nature in the Generation of Man. ... to Which Is Added, a Treasure of Hea", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679227)