Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T006642Notes: Imprint: London : printed by Bunney & Gold, for Shepperson and Reynolds, 1799. Collation: 7,,32p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-on-the-statute-of-the-thirty-first-George-IIch29-Concerning-the-Assize-of-bread-By-the-Rev-Luke-Heslop~~Luke-Heslop BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations On The Statute Of The Thirty-first George Ii.ch.29. Concerning The Assize Of Bread; ... By The Rev. Luke Heslop, ... Luke Heslop, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Observations On The Statute Of The Thirty-first George Ii.ch.29. Concerning The Assize Of Bread; ... By The Rev. Luke Heslop, ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations on the Statute of the Thirty-First George II.Ch.29. Concerning the Assize of Bread; ... by the REV. Luke Heslop, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on the Statute of the Thirty-First George II.Ch.29. Concerning the Assize of Bread; ... by the REV. Luke Heslop, ...
Details of the book - Observations on the Statute of the Thirty-First George II.Ch.29. Concerning the Assize of Bread; ... by the REV. Luke Heslop, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170654934
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170654932
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 10.07.2011 17:49:35
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Letters Addressed to the Right Honourable William Pitt, Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain; Pointing Out the Inequality, Oppression, and Imp", from "Macnab, Henry Gray" (9781170654927)
- "Some Seasonable Remarks on a Book Publish'd in the Month of July, 1718. by Archibald Hutcheson, Esq; Relating to the Publick Debts and Fonds [Sic]. wi", from "Crookshanks, John" (9781170654941)
- "Considerations on the Advantage of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, to Navigation and Commerce of This Country.", from "Peckham, Robert" (9781170654910)
- "A True State of the South-Sea Scheme, as It Was First Form'd, &C ... and an Examination of the Conduct of the Directors ...", from "Blunt, John" (9781170654958)
- "The National Debt as It Stood at Michaelmas 1730. Stated and Explained.", from "Hammond, Anthony" (9781170654903)
- "Some calculations and remarks relating to the present state of the publick debts and funds. And a proposal for the intire discharge of the national ... thirty years time. By Archibald Hutcheson ...", from "Hutcheson, Archibald" (9781170654965)