Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T076976Notes: Anonymous. By Robert Peckham. Another edition has last page paginated 22.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1791. Collation: ,21,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-advantage-of-free-ports-under-certain-regulations-to-navigation-and-commerce-of-this-country~~Robert-Peckham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Considerations On The Advantage Of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, To Navigation And Commerce Of This Country. Robert. Peckham, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Considerations On The Advantage Of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, To Navigation And Commerce Of This Country. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Considerations on the Advantage of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, to Navigation and Commerce of This Country. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations on the Advantage of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, to Navigation and Commerce of This Country.
Details of the book - Considerations on the Advantage of Free Ports, Under Certain Regulations, to Navigation and Commerce of This Country.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170654910
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170654916
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 03.03.2011 19:53:30
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The National Debt as It Stood at Michaelmas 1730. Stated and Explained.", from "Hammond, Anthony" (9781170654903)
- "Letters Addressed to the Right Honourable William Pitt, Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain; Pointing Out the Inequality, Oppression, and Imp", from "Macnab, Henry Gray" (9781170654927)
- "A Proposal for Payment of the Publick Debts, for Relief of the South-Sea Company, and for Easing the Nation of the Land and Malt Taxes. ... by Sir H", from "Mackworth, Humphrey" (9781170654897)
- "Observations on the Statute of the Thirty-First George II.Ch.29. Concerning the Assize of Bread; ... by the REV. Luke Heslop, ...", from "Heslop, Luke" (9781170654934)
- "An Essay on the Causes of the Decline of the Foreign Trade, Consequently of the Value of the Lands of Britain, and on the Means to Restore Both. Begu", from "Decker, Matthew" (9781170654880)
- "Some Seasonable Remarks on a Book Publish'd in the Month of July, 1718. by Archibald Hutcheson, Esq; Relating to the Publick Debts and Fonds [Sic]. wi", from "Crookshanks, John" (9781170654941)