Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065838Notes: Signed at the end: A Proprietor.- Drop-head title: 'A letter to L- S-'. -With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for G. Kearsly, 1769. Collation: ,23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-late-popular-director-relative-to-India-affairs-and-the-present-contests~~Proprietor BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170654827, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To A Late Popular Director, Relative To India Affairs, And The Present Contests. - new book
A Letter To A Late Popular Director, Relative To India Affairs, And The Present Contests. Proprietor., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To A Late Popular Director, Relative To India Affairs, And The Present Contests. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to a Late Popular Director, Relative to India Affairs, and the Present Contests.
Details of the book - A Letter to a Late Popular Director, Relative to India Affairs, and the Present Contests.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170654828
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170654827
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 19.01.2011 16:39:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Complete English Tradesman, in Familiar Letters: Directing Him in All the Several Parts and Progressions of Trade. ... the Second Edition. to Whic", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170654811)
- "A Letter to the Proprietors of India Stock. Containing a Reply to Some Insinuations in an Old Proprietor's Letter to the Proprietors on the 13th Ins", from "Steady Proprietor, Proprietor" (9781170654835)
- "The Neglected Wealth of Ireland Explored. Or, a Plain View of the Great National Advantages Which May Be Obtained by Compleating the Navigation of the", from "Cowan, John" (9781170654804)
- "A Letter to the Proprietors of East India Stock.", from "Independent Proprietor, Proprietor" (9781170654842)
- "Extracts from Several Mercators; Being Considerations on the State of the British Trade.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170654798)
- "A Letter from a Proprietor of India Stock, in Town, to a Proprietor in the Country.", from "Proprietor of India Stock, Of India Stoc" (9781170654859)