The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T060869Notes: Anonymous. By John Noorthouck. Formerly attributed to Peter Annet or to Archibald Campbell. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for R. Freeman, 1761. Collation: xv,,95,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-history-of-the-man-after-Gods-own-heart~~John-Noorthouck BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170637396, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Kvalitets paperback, [PD: 01/05/2010], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Seiten: 116
Shipping costs:Midlertidigt ikke på lager - 2-4 Wochen, Versandkosten innerhalb der EU mit ausnahme von Dänemark und Schweden (EUR 9.21)
The History of the Man After God's Own Heart.
Details of the book - The History of the Man After God's Own Heart.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637395
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170637396
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 03.09.2010 08:00:39
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A View of the Internal Evidence of the Christian Religion.", from "Jenyns, Soame" (9781170637388)
- "The Packet: A Novel. by Miss Gunning. ... Volume 1 of 4", from "Gunning, Miss" (9781170637401)
- "An Inquiry, Whether the Study of the Ancient Languages Be a Necessary Branch of Modern Education? Wherein, by the Way, Some Observations Are Made on", from "Gillies, John" (9781170637371)
- "The Packet: A Novel. by Miss Gunning. ... Volume 2 of 4", from "Gunning, Miss" (9781170637418)
- "The History of a Corporation of Servants. Discovered a Few Years Ago in the Interior Parts of South America. Containing Some Very Surprising Events an", from "Witherspoon, John" (9781170637364)
- "The Packet: A Novel. by Miss Gunning. ... Volume 3 of 4", from "Gunning, Miss" (9781170637425)