Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T073825Notes: Without the rotadiarium.Imprint: Newcastle upon Tyne : printed by Hall and Elliot, 1790. Collation: iv,,67,p. : ill ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Explanation-and-use-of-the-rotadiarium-or-twenty-year-almanack-Being-a-work-superbly-engraved-By-J-Hopper~~John-Hopper BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Explanation And Use Of The Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-year Almanack. Being A Work Superbly Engraved, ... By J. Hopper, ... John Hopper, Books, Health and Well Being, Explanation And Use Of The Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-year Almanack. Being A Work Superbly Engraved, ... By J. Hopper, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Explanation and Use of the Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-Year Almanack. Being a Work Superbly Engraved, ... by J. Hopper, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 80 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=159gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Explanation and Use of the Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-Year Almanack. Being a Work Superbly Engraved, ... by J. Hopper, ...
Details of the book - Explanation and Use of the Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-Year Almanack. Being a Work Superbly Engraved, ... by J. Hopper, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636985
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636985
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,159 kg
Book in our database since 28.03.2012 11:20:28
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Celestial Worlds Discover'd: Or, Conjectures Concerning the Inhabitants, Plants and Productions of the Worlds in the Planets. Written in Latin by", from "Huygens, Christiaan" (9781170636978)
- "A Succinct Treatise of Popular Astronomy: Or, That Science Made Plain, Easy, and Intelligible to Every Capacity. to Which Are Subjoined, Prognostics", from "Lover of the Sciences, Of The Sciences" (9781170636992)
- "A Description of the Lines Drawn on Gunter's Scale, as Improved by Mr. John Robertson, ... and Executed by Messrs. Nairne and Blunt, ... by William", from "Mountaine, William" (9781170636961)
- "A Plain Account of the Old and New Stiles. in Which, Their Difference Is Deduced from Clear Principles; And the Difficulties Attending a Perpetual R", from "Murdoch, Patrick" (9781170637005)
- "A New Interest Pocket-Book: Containing Tables of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables of Compound Interest, ... by Thomas Lydal, ...", from "Lydal, Thomas" (9781170636954)
- "An Account of the Discoveries Concerning Comets, with the Way to Find Their Orbits, and Some Improvements in Constructing and Calculating Their Place", from "Barker, Thomas" (9781170637012)