Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T039875Notes: Imprint: London : printed for A. Bell, and R. Gosling, 1710. Collation: p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-new-interest-pocket-book~~Thomas-Lydal BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New Interest Pocket-book: Containing Tables Of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables Of Compound Interest, ... By Thomas Lydal, ... Thomas Lydal, Books, Health and Well Being, A New Interest Pocket-book: Containing Tables Of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables Of Compound Interest, ... By Thomas Lydal, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New Interest Pocket-Book: Containing Tables of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables of Compound Interest, ... by Thomas Lydal, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 146 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New Interest Pocket-Book: Containing Tables of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables of Compound Interest, ... by Thomas Lydal, ...
Details of the book - A New Interest Pocket-Book: Containing Tables of Simple Interest, ... Also Tables of Compound Interest, ... by Thomas Lydal, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636954
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636950
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 26.05.2011 17:30:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Supplement to Hutton's Arithmetic: Containing the Solutions, at Full Length, of the Promiscuous Collection of Questions Proposed in That Work. by", from "Hutton, Charles" (9781170636947)
- "A Description of the Lines Drawn on Gunter's Scale, as Improved by Mr. John Robertson, ... and Executed by Messrs. Nairne and Blunt, ... by William", from "Mountaine, William" (9781170636961)
- "Pangeometria; Or the Elements of All Geometry. Containing, I. the Rudiments of Decimal Arithmetic, ... V. an Appendix, Containing an Epitome of the Do", from "Martin, Benjamin" (9781170636930)
- "The Celestial Worlds Discover'd: Or, Conjectures Concerning the Inhabitants, Plants and Productions of the Worlds in the Planets. Written in Latin by", from "Huygens, Christiaan" (9781170636978)
- "A Treatise on the Parallactic Angle, Extracted from a Letter to the Late Earl of Macclesfield on That Subject. to Which Is Added an Appendix: Contai", from "S. C. , C." (9781170636923)
- "Explanation and Use of the Rotadiarium; Or Twenty-Year Almanack. Being a Work Superbly Engraved, ... by J. Hopper, ...", from "Hopper, John" (9781170636985)