Detailseite wird geladen...
[EAN: 9781170636688], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], M. DUVERNEY, This item is printed on demand. Paperback. 382 pages. Dimensions: 9.7in. x 7.4in. x 0.8in.The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British LibraryT061967London : printed for Tho. Osborne, 1762. viii, 368p. ; 8 This item ships from La Vergne,TN.
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.94
2010, ISBN: 1170636683
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170636688], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], 2010-05-29, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding...., 270830, History of Medicine, 271389, Other Historical Subjects, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 57, Science & Nature, 277886, Astronomy & Cosmology, 277912, Biological Sciences, 278004, Chemistry, 278028, Earth Sciences & Geography, 922964, Education, 278115, Engineering & Technology, 278080, Environment & Ecology, 922480, Experiments, Instruments & Measurements, 277859, Food & Farming, 922508, History & Philosophy, 278320, Mathematics, 922532, Medicine, 278392, Nature, 278409, Physics, 922868, Popular Science, 922960, Reference, 922866, Research & Development, 758860, Scientists & Engineers, 278454, Veterinary Science, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
, Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt.. Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (EUR 6.75)
The Diseases of the Bones, of M. Du Verney, M.D. ... Translated by Samuel Ingham, Surgeon. - new book
Taal: Engels; Afmetingen: 20x189x246 mm; Gewicht: 680,00 gram; Verschijningsdatum: januari 1900; ISBN10: 1170636683; ISBN13: 9781170636688; , Engelstalig | Paperback | 1900, Medisch & Gezondheid, Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Nieuw, 5-10 werkdagen Shipping costs:5-10 werkdagen, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170636683
[EAN: 9781170636688], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.55
The diseases of the bones, of M. du Verney, M.D. . Translated by Samuel Ingham, Surgeon. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170636683
[EAN: 9781170636688], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand.
Ergodebooks, RICHMOND, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 12.45
The Diseases of the Bones, of M. Du Verney, M.D. ... Translated by Samuel Ingham, Surgeon.
Details of the book - The Diseases of the Bones, of M. Du Verney, M.D. ... Translated by Samuel Ingham, Surgeon.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636688
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636683
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,680 kg
Book in our database since 10.02.2011 12:39:07
Book found last time on 02.10.2016 03:54:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Appendix to the History of the Lateral Operation for the Stone. Containing Mr. Cheselden's Present Method of Performing It. by Dr. James Douglas.", from "Douglas, James" (9781170636671)
- "The natural history of superstition.", from "Trenchard, John" (9781170636695)
- "An Enquiry Into the Medicinal Virtues of Bath-Water, and the Indications of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed and Begun by George Randolph, M.D.", from "Randolph, George" (9781170636664)
- "Remarks on Hydrophobia; Or the Disease Produced by the Bite of a Mad Dog, or Other Rabid Animal. by Robert Hamilton, M.D. ... in Two Volumes. the Seco", from "Hamilton, Robert" (9781170636701)
- "A Practical Essay on the Use and Abuse of Warm Bathing in Gouty Cases. by William Oliver, ... the Second Edition, with Additions.", from "Oliver, William" (9781170636657)
- "Remarks on Hydrophobia; Or the Disease Produced by the Bite of a Mad Dog, or Other Rabid Animal. by Robert Hamilton, M.D. ... in Two Volumes. the Seco", from "Hamilton, Robert" (9781170636718)