Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T068499Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Robinson, 1745. Collation: ,74p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Remarks-upon-Mr-Warburtons-Remarks-c-tending-to-shew-that-the-ancients-knew-there-was-a-future-state-By-Julius-Bate~~Julius-Bate BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &c. Tending To Shew, That The Ancients Knew There Was A Future State; ... By Julius Bate, ... Julius Bate, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &c. Tending To Shew, That The Ancients Knew There Was A Future State; ... By Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &C. Tending to Shew, That the Ancients Knew There Was a Future State; ... by Julius Bate, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &C. Tending to Shew, That the Ancients Knew There Was a Future State; ... by Julius Bate, ...
Details of the book - Remarks Upon Mr. Warburton's Remarks, &C. Tending to Shew, That the Ancients Knew There Was a Future State; ... by Julius Bate, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636121
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636128
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,163 kg
Book in our database since 21.08.2011 01:45:33
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Essay Towards Explaining the Third Chapter of Genesis, and the Spiritual Sense of the Law. ... by Julius Bate, ...", from "Bate, Julius" (9781170636114)
- "A Brother's Advice to His Sisters. the Second Edition.", from "Croft, Herbert" (9781170636138)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, ... in Four", from "Young, Arthur" (9781170636107)
- "A Concordance of Parallels, Collected from Bibles and Commentaries, Which Have Been Published in Hebrew, Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, English, a", from "Cruttwell, Clement" (9781170636145)
- "A Six Months Tour Through the North of England. Containing, an Account of the Present State of Agriculture, Manufactures and Population, ... in Four", from "Young, Arthur" (9781170636091)
- "Democratic Principles Illustrated by Example. by Peter Porcupine. Part the First. Eleventh Edition.", from "Cobbett, William" (9781170636152)