The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T060214Notes: Anonymous. By Richard B. B. Sheridan. With a half-title.Imprint: Dublin : printed for C. Brown, 1793. Collation: 106p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General rivals-a-comedy-As-it-is-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Covent-Garden~~Richard-Brinsley-Sheridan BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628192, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 110 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Rivals, A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal In Covent-garden. Richard Brinsley Sheridan, Books, Reference and Language, The Rivals, A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal In Covent-garden. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Rivals, a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden.
Details of the book - The Rivals, a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628195
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628192
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,209 kg
Book in our database since 06.09.2011 12:33:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Abra-Mule: Or, Love and Empire. a Tragedy. the Sixth Edition.", from "Trapp, Joseph" (9781170628188)
- "The Highland Reel: A Comic Opera. in Three Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatres-Royal in London and Dublin. by John O'Keeffe, Esq.", from "O'Keeffe, John" (9781170628201)
- "Lethe. a Dramatic Satire. by David Garrick. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. the Third Edition.", from "Garrick, David" (9781170628171)
- "The Son-In-Law, a Comic Opera; In Two Acts. by John O'Keeffe, Esq.", from "O'Keeffe, John" (9781170628218)
- "An Old Man Taught Wisdom; Or, the Virgin Unmask'd. a Farce. as It Is Perform'd by His Majesty's Company of Comedians at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-La", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170628164)
- "Love in the City; A Comic Opera. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. the Words Written, and the Music Compiled by the Author of", from "Bickerstaff, Isaac" (9781170628225)