The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T067388Notes: With a half-title. The second essay of five pages has a separate titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for the author: and sold by Edward Owen; and by the booksellers of London, and Westminster, 1744. Collation: ,43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Two-essays-one-on-conversation-the-other-on-solitude-By-a-gentleman-of-Oxford~~Gentleman-of-Oxford BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117062815X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Two Essays, One On Conversation, The Other, On Solitude. By A Gentleman Of Oxford. Gentleman Of Oxford, Books, Reference and Language, Two Essays, One On Conversation, The Other, On Solitude. By A Gentleman Of Oxford. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Two Essays, One on Conversation, the Other, on Solitude. by a Gentleman of Oxford.
Details of the book - Two Essays, One on Conversation, the Other, on Solitude. by a Gentleman of Oxford.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628157
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062815X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 14.01.2011 13:54:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Works of Mr. Thomas Otway; In Three Volumes. Consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters. Volume 3 of 3", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781170628140)
- "An Old Man Taught Wisdom; Or, the Virgin Unmask'd. a Farce. as It Is Perform'd by His Majesty's Company of Comedians at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-La", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170628164)
- "The Works of Mr. Thomas Otway; In Three Volumes. Consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters. Volume 2 of 3", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781170628133)
- "Lethe. a Dramatic Satire. by David Garrick. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. the Third Edition.", from "Garrick, David" (9781170628171)
- "The Works of Mr. Thomas Otway; In Three Volumes. Consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters. Volume 1 of 3", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781170628126)
- "Abra-Mule: Or, Love and Empire. a Tragedy. the Sixth Edition.", from "Trapp, Joseph" (9781170628188)