Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T011307Notes: Imprint: Rochester : printed at the Phœnix printing-office, by Gillman and Etheringtons, and sold by them; also by W. Bristow, Canterbury; J. Blake, & Mrs. Walker, Maidstone; and all booksellers in the county of Kent, . Collation: iv,52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Nehemiah-a-sacred-drama-in-six-parts-To-which-is-added-a-paraphrase-on-the-seventy-third-psalm-By-John-Mackett~~John-Mackett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Nehemiah A Sacred Drama, In Six Parts. To Which Is Added, A Paraphrase On The Seventy-third Psalm. ... By John Mackett. John Mackett, Books, Reference and Language, Nehemiah A Sacred Drama, In Six Parts. To Which Is Added, A Paraphrase On The Seventy-third Psalm. ... By John Mackett. Books>Reference and Language, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Nehemiah a Sacred Drama, in Six Parts. to Which Is Added, a Paraphrase on the Seventy-Third Psalm. ... by John Mackett. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Nehemiah a Sacred Drama, in Six Parts. to Which Is Added, a Paraphrase on the Seventy-Third Psalm. ... by John Mackett.
Details of the book - Nehemiah a Sacred Drama, in Six Parts. to Which Is Added, a Paraphrase on the Seventy-Third Psalm. ... by John Mackett.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628072
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628079
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 16.05.2012 10:08:28
Book found last time on 27.09.2016 19:38:09
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Le Fourbe, Comdie de Congrve, Traduite de L'Anglois. Par M. P***.", from "Congreve, William" (9781170628065)
- "Plays and Poems Written by T. Smollett, M.D. with Memoirs of the Life and Writings of the Author.", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170628089)
- "Songs, &C. in the Deserter of Naples; Or, Royal Clemency: And Other Favorite Pieces, Performed at the Royalty Theatre.", from "Delpini, MR" (9781170628058)
- "Songs, Chorusses, &C. in the Opera of New Spain; Or, Love in Mexico. First Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market, on Friday, July 16, 1790.", from "Scawen, John" (9781170628096)
- "Elfrida, a dramatic poem. Written on the model of the ancient Greek tragedy. By William Mason, A.M. ... Adapted for theatrical representation, as ... Covent-Garden, in the year 1773.", from "Mason, William" (9781170628041)
- "The Lying Valet. a Comedy, in Two Acts, as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. by D. Garrick. the Fourth Ed", from "Garrick, David" (9781170628102)