The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T070699Notes: Anonymous. By John Yorke.Imprint: [London?], 1787. Collation: 49,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Iphigenia-a-tragedy-in-four-acts~~John-Yorke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628036, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Iphigenia, a Tragedy, in Four Acts.
Details of the book - Iphigenia, a Tragedy, in Four Acts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628034
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628036
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 16.12.2012 00:48:34
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Relapse; Or, Virtue in Danger: A Comedy. Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by Sir John Vanbrugh.", from "Vanbrugh, John" (9781170628027)
- "Elfrida, a dramatic poem. Written on the model of the ancient Greek tragedy. By William Mason, A.M. ... Adapted for theatrical representation, as ... Covent-Garden, in the year 1773.", from "Mason, William" (9781170628041)
- "Vocal Parts of an Entertainment, Called Apollo and Daphne: Or, the Burgo-Master Trick'd. as Performed at the Theatre Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields.", from "Theobald, MR" (9781170628010)
- "Songs, &C. in the Deserter of Naples; Or, Royal Clemency: And Other Favorite Pieces, Performed at the Royalty Theatre.", from "Delpini, MR" (9781170628058)
- "George Barnwell. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Mr. Lillo.", from "Lillo, George" (9781170628003)
- "Le Fourbe, Comdie de Congrve, Traduite de L'Anglois. Par M. P***.", from "Congreve, William" (9781170628065)