Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000417Notes: With a half-title. The titlepage is engraved.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell, I. Walter, I. Robson & Richardson, & Urquhart, . Collation: ,18p ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Unanimity-a-poem-by-J-Macaulay-The-second-edition~~John-Macaulay BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170614701, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Unanimity A Poem, By J. Macaulay. The Second Edition. John Macaulay, Books, Reference and Language, Unanimity A Poem, By J. Macaulay. The Second Edition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Unanimity a Poem, by J. Macaulay. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - Unanimity a Poem, by J. Macaulay. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614709
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170614701
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 17.02.2011 15:46:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Concubine: A Poem, in Two Cantos, in the Manner of Spenser. a New Edition, with Alterations.", from "Mickle, William Julius" (9781170614693)
- "The Maid of Arragon; A Tale. by Mrs. Cowley. Part I.", from "Cowley, Mrs" (9781170614716)
- "The Injured Islanders; Or, the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature.", from "Fitzgerald, Gerald" (9781170614686)
- "The Wreath of Fashion, Or, the Art of Sentimental Poetry. the Fourth Edition.", from "Tickell, Richard" (9781170614723)
- "The prince of peace; and other poems.", from "Cartwright, Edmund" (9781170614679)
- "The Project. a Poem. Dedicated to Dean Tucker. the Fourth Edition.", from "Tickell, Richard" (9781170614730)