Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T057418Notes: Anonymous. By John Martin.Imprint: London : printed by J. Barfield, for R. Faulder; and C. Law, 1798. Collation: 36p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Thoughts-on-elocution~~John-Martin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170614663, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thoughts On Elocution. John Martin, Books, Reference and Language, Thoughts On Elocution. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Thoughts on Elocution.
Details of the book - Thoughts on Elocution.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614662
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170614663
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 24.12.2011 11:59:46
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by the Right Honourable Joseph Addison, Esq.", from "Addison, Joseph" (9781170614655)
- "The prince of peace; and other poems.", from "Cartwright, Edmund" (9781170614679)
- "Upon the Rise and Progress of Criticism.", from "Harris, James" (9781170614648)
- "The Injured Islanders; Or, the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature.", from "Fitzgerald, Gerald" (9781170614686)
- "Antigono. Dramma Per Musica. Pel Teatro Di S.M.B.", from "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170614631)
- "The Concubine: A Poem, in Two Cantos, in the Manner of Spenser. a New Edition, with Alterations.", from "Mickle, William Julius" (9781170614693)