The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066530Notes: Imprint: London : printed by R. Hindmarsh. And sold by T. N. Longman; and R. Faulder, 1797. Collation: xii,288p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-elements-and-theory-of-the-Hebrew-language-By-Edward-Dowling~~Edward-Dowling BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170579108, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 308 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=553gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The elements and theory of the Hebrew language. By Edward Dowling. Edward Dowling, Books, Reference and Language, The elements and theory of the Hebrew language. By Edward Dowling. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Elements and Theory of the Hebrew Language. by Edward Dowling.
Details of the book - The Elements and Theory of the Hebrew Language. by Edward Dowling.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579107
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579108
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,553 kg
Book in our database since 22.03.2012 11:18:13
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Hebrew Grammar: Formed on the Usage of the Words by the Inspired Writers: Being, an Attempt to Make the Learning of Hebrew Easy. by Ju", from "Bate, Julius" (9781170579091)
- "Memorial to the Managers of the Royal Infirmary. by James Gregory, M.D. ...", from "Gregory, James" (9781170579114)
- "A Letter to John Dunning, Esq. by Mr. Horne.", from "Tooke, John Horne" (9781170579084)
- "A History of the Art of Engraving in Mezzotinto, from It's Origin to the Present Times, Including an Account of the Works of the Earliest Artists.", from "Chelsum, James" (9781170579121)
- "Hints for Improvement in the Art of Reading. by J. Walker, ...", from "Walker, John" (9781170579077)
- "Callip]dia: Or, the Art of Getting Pretty Children. in Four Books. Translated from the Original Latin of Claudius Quilletus. by Se", from "Quillet, Claude" (9781170579138)