The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT035132Anonymous. By William Shippen. Sometimes also attributed to Daniel Defoe. In this edition, the phrase "near the Water-side" in the imprint begins under the "n" of "and". Also issued as part of: 'A collection of the best English poetry, by several handsLondon : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1709. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Faction-displayd-A-poem-From-a-corrected-copy~~William-Shippen Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573584, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Faction Display'd. A Poem. From A Corrected Copy. William Shippen, Books, Reference and Language, Faction Display'd. A Poem. From A Corrected Copy. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Faction Display'd. a Poem. from a Corrected Copy.
Details of the book - Faction Display'd. a Poem. from a Corrected Copy.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573587
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573584
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 01.12.2012 21:12:10
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Compter Scuffle: Or, the Prisoners in an Uproar.", from "R. S. (Robert Speed), S. (Robert Speed)" (9781170573570)
- "The Fair Quaker of Deal: Or, the Humours of the Navy. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane.", from "Shadwell, Charles" (9781170573594)
- "The Adventures of Roderick Random. in Two Volumes. ... the Tenth Edition, Illustrated with Frontispieces. Volume 2 of 2", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170573563)
- "The Committee: Or, the Faithful Irishman. a Comedy. Written by the Honourable Sir Robert Howard.", from "Howard, Robert" (9781170573600)
- "The Adventures of Roderick Random. in Two Volumes. ... the Tenth Edition, Illustrated with Frontispieces. Volume 1 of 2", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170573556)
- "The Mistake. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market.", from "Vanbrugh, John" (9781170573617)