The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT071369With a final advertisement leaf.London : printed by R. Walker, for the author, and sold at the White Hart, next E. Lynn, whip-maker, . 14,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Pulteney~~Robert-Drury Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573509, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Pulteney: Or, The Patriot. A Poem. By R. Drury, Gent. Robert Drury, Books, Reference and Language, Pulteney: Or, The Patriot. A Poem. By R. Drury, Gent. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Pulteney: Or, the Patriot. a Poem. by R. Drury, Gent.
Details of the book - Pulteney: Or, the Patriot. a Poem. by R. Drury, Gent.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573501
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573509
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 17.07.2011 23:30:10
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Adventures of Roderick Random. in Two Volumes. ... the Second Edition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170573495)
- "The Pleasures of Imagination. a Poem. in Three Books. the Fifth Edition.", from "Akenside, Mark" (9781170573518)
- "The Adventures of Roderick Random. in Two Volumes. ... the Second Edition. Volume 1 of 2", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170573488)
- "The Art of Preserving Health. a Poem. by John Armstrong, M.D.", from "Armstrong, John" (9781170573525)
- "An Epistle to William Hogarth. by C. Churchill.", from "Churchill, C." (9781170573471)
- "Masonic Miscellanies, in Poetry and Prose. Containing I. the Muse of Masonry, ... II. the Masonic Essayist. III. the Freem-Ason's [Sic] Vade-Mecum. by", from "Jones, Stephen" (9781170573532)