The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N004406Notes: Titlepage in red and black.Imprint: London : printed for J. and R. Tonson, 1760. Collation: 70,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Mariamne-A-tragedy-Written-by-Mr-Fenton~~Elijah-Fenton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573339, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mariamne. A tragedy. Written by Mr. Fenton. Elijah Fenton, Books, Reference and Language, Mariamne. A tragedy. Written by Mr. Fenton. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Mariamne. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Fenton.
Details of the book - Mariamne. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Fenton.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573334
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573339
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,177 kg
Book in our database since 23.04.2011 11:38:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Fair of Malmantile. (* a Comic-Opera: As It Is to Be Performed on the Theatre in Smock-Alley. ...", from "Goldoni, Carlo" (9781170573327)
- "The Siege of Damascus. a Tragedy. by John Hughes, Esq.", from "Hughes, John" (9781170573341)
- "The Servant Mistress, a Comic Opera, in Two Acts. as It Was Originally Wrote and Represented at the Theatre Royal at Naples, and Now to Be Performed a", from "Federico, Gennaro Antonio" (9781170573310)
- "Abra-Mule: Or, Love and Empire. a Tragedy.", from "Trapp, Joseph" (9781170573358)
- "Bombarino, a Romance: With Poems on the Four Sister Arts, Viz. Eloquence, Poetry, Painting, and Music: And Other Miscellaneous Poems. by Jos", from "Sterling, Joseph" (9781170573303)
- "The history of Timon of Athens, the man-hater altered by Mr. Shadwell.", from "Shadwell, Thomas" (9781170573365)