The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T053075Notes: Verse. With a half-title.Imprint: Birmingham : printed by M. Swinney; and sold by G. G. & J. Robinson, London; and J. Pridden [London], 1794. Collation: 62p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Edgar-and-Elfrida-or-the-power-of-beauty-By-W-Hutton~~William-Hutton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573207, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Edgar and Elfrida; Or the Power of Beauty. by W. Hutton, ...
Details of the book - Edgar and Elfrida; Or the Power of Beauty. by W. Hutton, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573204
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573207
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 11.09.2010 22:36:50
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Dramatick Works of Nicholas Rowe, Esq; Volume the Second. ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170573198)
- "The Campaign, a Poem, to His Grace the Duke of Marlborough. by Mr. Addison. the Second Edition.", from "Addison, Joseph" (9781170573211)
- "The Dramatick Works of Nicholas Rowe, Esq; Volume the Second. ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170573181)
- "The Wonder a Woman Keeps a Secret! a Comedy. by Mrs Centlivre. Adapted for Theatrical Representation, as Performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane a", from "Centlivre, Susanna" (9781170573228)
- "The Dramatick Works of Nicholas Rowe, Esq; Volume the Second. ... Volume 1 of 3", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170573174)
- "Lorenzino Di Medici, and Other Poems.", from "Rough, William" (9781170573235)