Paperback, [EAN: 9781170411612], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryN004451With a final advertisement leaf.London : printed for J. Nourse, 1755. ,156,p.,plates ; 4°, 3559244011, History, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170411612], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 270830, History of Medicine, 271389, Other Historical Subjects, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
Mathematical Lucubrations: Containing New Improvements in Various Branches of the Mathematics. by John Landen. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 178 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mathematical lucubrations: containing new improvements in various branches of the mathematics. By John Landen - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170411612
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Vir Ventures Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 20.05
Mathematical Lucubrations: Containing New Improvements in Various Branches of the Mathematics. by John Landen.
Details of the book - Mathematical Lucubrations: Containing New Improvements in Various Branches of the Mathematics. by John Landen.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411612
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170411614
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 22.03.2012 22:45:43
Book found last time on 08.09.2014 12:22:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Kilkenny: Or, the Old Man's Wish. by W. R. Chetwood.", from "Chetwood, W. R." (9781170411605)
- "A Narrative of the Proceedings Relative to the Discovery of the Longitude at Sea; By Mr. John Harrison's Time-Keeper; Subsequent to Those Published", from "Harrison, John" (9781170411629)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by N. Rowe, Esq.", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170411599)
- "Compendium anatomico-oeconomicum ea omnia complectens, quæ ad cognitam humani corporis oeconomiam spectant ... in usum academiæ Oxoniensis constructum à Fran. Nicholls, ... (Latin Edition)", from "Nicholls, Frank" (9781170411636)
- "A Catalogue of Several Libraries and Parcels of Books Now on Sale. Containing a Very Large and Valuable Assortment in Every Branch of Literature, ..", from "White, Benjamin" (9781170411582)
- "Compendium Anatomico-Oeconomicum EA Omnia Complectens, Qu] Ad Cognitam Humani Corporis Oeconomiam Spectant; ... in Usum PR]Lectionum Constructum Fran.", from "Nicholls, Frank" (9781170411643)