The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T013940Notes: A reissue of the sheets of the first edition, with the titlepage partly reset to include the edition statement.Imprint: London : printed for Bernard Lintott, . Collation: ,41,p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-what-dye-call-it~~John-Gay BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170408435, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The what d'ye call it: a tragi-comi-pastoral farce. By Mr. Gay. The second edition. John Gay, Books, Reference and Language, The what d'ye call it: a tragi-comi-pastoral farce. By Mr. Gay. The second edition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The What D'Ye Call It: A Tragi-Comi-Pastoral Farce. by Mr. Gay. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - The What D'Ye Call It: A Tragi-Comi-Pastoral Farce. by Mr. Gay. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170408438
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170408435
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,132 kg
Book in our database since 14.08.2011 00:46:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Short Treatise of the Game of Brag, Containing the Laws of the Game. ... by Mr. Edmond Hoyle.", from "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781170408421)
- "Miscellanies in Prose and Verse. by Gustavus Gale.", from "Gale, Gustavus" (9781170408445)
- "A Short Treatise on the Game of Piquet. ... Computations for Those Who Bet Their Money at the Game. ... to Which Are Added, Some Rules and Observati", from "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781170408414)
- "A Short Treatise on the Latin Particles, in Alphabetical Order, with a Brief Explanation in English for the Use of Schools.", from "Whittell, Thomas" (9781170408452)
- "Remarks on Two Letters Signed Theatricus and Hibernicus, and Published in the Dublin Journal of the 12th and 23d of February, 1754.", from "Libertus" (9781170408407)
- "Trait Relatif a la Table Grave Pour La Conjugaison Des Verbes Franois & Anglois.; Par Gel. Conte. ... = a Treatise Relative to the Engraved Table for", from "Conte, Gabriel" (9781170408469)