The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT052722Anonymous. By Henry Moore. A reissue of the sheels of the first edition with a different titlepage.[Bristol, 1781] 53,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-word-to-Mr-Madan-Second-edition~~Henry-Moore Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170401074, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Word To Mr. Madan. Second Edition. Henry Moore, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Word To Mr. Madan. Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Word to Mr. Madan. Second Edition.
Details of the book - A Word to Mr. Madan. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170401071
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170401074
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 06.12.2011 13:57:38
Book found last time on 18.07.2016 21:55:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Tenth Editi", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170401064)
- "A Letter from Mr. Edmunds, Peterborough, to John Chambers, Esq; Orton, on the North Level Business.", from "Edmunds, George" (9781170401088)
- "An impartial account of all the material transactions of the grand fleet and land forces from their first setting out from Spithead, June the 29. ... By an officer that was present in those actions.", from "Officer that was present in those actions" (9781170401057)
- "Dissertation on First-Principles of Government. by Thomas Paine, ... the Second Edition.", from "Paine, Thomas" (9781170401095)
- "An Essay on the Method of Acquiring Knowledge in Physick. by William Gr]me, M.D.", from "Graeme, William" (9781170401040)
- "A Letter to the Real Freeholders of Scotland, Upon the Bill for Regulating Qualifications.", from "C. D. , D." (9781170401101)