The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT010835Advertisement to the reader signed: William Carter.Coventry : printed for the author, by T. Luckman, 1760. 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-caution-against-mistakes-in-religion-In-a-letter-to-a-religious-family~~William-Carter BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117039289X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A caution against mistakes in religion. In a letter to a religious family. William Carter, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A caution against mistakes in religion. In a letter to a religious family. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Caution Against Mistakes in Religion. in a Letter to a Religious Family.
Details of the book - A Caution Against Mistakes in Religion. in a Letter to a Religious Family.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392898
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117039289X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 23.03.2011 14:34:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Short View of the Controversy about Episcopacy, and Our Church Communion ... in a Letter to a Friend of the Presbyterian Perswasion, in the City o", from "Jones, Griffith" (9781170392881)
- "A Sermon, Preached at the Cathedral Church at Norwich, on Thursday Nov. 29. 1759. ... by James Welton, ...", from "Welton, James" (9781170392904)
- "The Genuine Works in Verse and Prose, of the Right Honourable George Granville, Lord Lansdowne. ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Lansdowne, George Granville" (9781170392874)
- "Christ's First Sermon: Or, the Absolute Necessity of Gospel Duty and Christian Repentance Open'd and Apply'd. Wherein Is Plainly Discover'd W", from "Hart, John" (9781170392911)
- "The Genuine Works in Verse and Prose, of the Right Honourable George Granville, Lord Lansdowne. ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Lansdowne, George Granville" (9781170392867)
- "Christ's First Sermon: Or, the Absolute Necessity of Gospel-Duty, and Christian Repentance. Wherein Is Plainly Discovered What Repentance Is,", from "Hart, John" (9781170392928)