The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T123940Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Edinburgi : cum privilegio, apud Alex Smellie, 1799. Collation: ,55,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Tentamen-medicum-inaugurale-de-rabie-canina-quod-pro-gradu-doctoris-eruditorum-examini-subjicit-Thomas-Smyth~~Thomas-Smyth BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170392407, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Tentamen Medicum Inaugurale, de Rabie Canina, Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Smyth, ...
Details of the book - Tentamen Medicum Inaugurale, de Rabie Canina, Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Smyth, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392409
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392407
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 22.08.2011 14:12:04
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:05:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Directions for Managing the Iron-Plow, and Ventilator (or Fanners, Made at Robert Bull's New Smith and Wright-Work Manufactory, Foot of Leith-Walk.", from "Bull, Robert" (9781170392393)
- "Directions for Medicine Chests; With Remarks, &C. on Medicine and Surgery; By D. Cox, ...", from "Cox, Daniel" (9781170392416)
- "Some Considerations for the Promoting of Agriculture, and Employing the Poor.", from "Molesworth, Robert" (9781170392386)
- "The Surveyor's Utmost Desire Fulfilled: Or, the Art of Planometry, Longemetry, and Altemetry, ...", from "Douglas, James" (9781170392423)
- "Universal Tables of Simple Interest, Batta, and Exchange; To Which Are Added Tables of Tonnage and Gauging. ... by J. Bentley.", from "Bentley, John" (9781170392379)
- "The Whole Duty of Man According to the Law of Nature. by That Famous Civilian Samuel Puffendorf, ... Now Made English. the Fifth Edition with the Note", from "Pufendorf, Samuel" (9781170392430)